Connecticut

centerpiece mirrors

Does anyone nearby have centerpiece mirrors? ive posted it on the classified board without much luck. I figured if i posted it here I can pick them up instead of having them shipped. Im in Norwalk. I'm looking for about a 12 inch square or octoganal. although, others will be considered. Anyone have any to sell? let me know. I need them for my daughter's June 25 th wedding.

Re: centerpiece mirrors

• bmetz34bmetz34 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    try craigslist.com... I've had some success with finding candles and vases etc through there.  Try typing in wedding for a search... you'll get a lot of results but I'm pretty sure I've seen centerpieces etc in there.  And you can search in Hartford, New Haven and Eastern CT so try all three.
    8/12 March Siggy- reception venue!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • cgbabe229cgbabe229 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you can't find them on craigslist, try looking into buying mirror tiles rather than actual mirrors as centerpieces.  I'm using 12x12" squares for our wedding too and I looked everywhere for them but they were so expensive.  Not sure how much you're looking to spend but I just searched for these on home depot and I thought this is pretty reasonable.  It's $10 for 6 and it says that there's a rebate available  

The only difference with somehting like this is that they don't have the beveled edge, but truthfully, the no non-beveled edge is not at all noticable once you put it onto your linens because they're so thin.  At least with the ones that I have that's the case.

Good luck!
    Anniversary
  • CVALANN123CVALANN123 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone. Craiglist was a good idea, dut I had no luck. Home depot is another good idea. I only need 12 so their price is dooable. Thanks.
  • Melissa603Melissa603 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I never would have thought to look at Home Depot. That's a really good price too. I'll have to remember that
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards