California-Northern

Experience with Arden Hills Resort in Sacramento?

Does anyone have an experience (positive or negative)  with Arden Hills Resort and Spa in Sacramento? My fiance and I are considering it for our ceremony and reception and would like to take any praise or warnings into consideration.

Thanks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Experience with Arden Hills Resort in Sacramento?

• edited December 2011
    We looked at their facilities. It was just like pulling teeth to get anyone to call back with more info or further details. Basically the ones that had all the answers wouldnt talk to you once you booked and the ones that were doing the booking didnt have any answers. It just took forever and in the end we were turned off and went else where. 

I did go to my friends bridal shower there and they were having weddings there at the time. The lunch and spa day included was kind of disorganized. It kind of seemed like a zoo because there were so many events going on that everything was kind of messed up. I guess it just depends on what you are looking for. 
  • csweaneycsweaney member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you for your response. I'm just looking for a ballroom venue with room enough for a stage to hold a 6 piece big band (the wedding is going to be 30's-40's themed). I just want somewhere glamorous and not too expensive. I'd also like to have the option to have the ceremony and reception on the same grounds.

I've heard that same info about Arden Hills from a friend, I was just looking for clarification from someone else. :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards