New York-Hudson Valley

Tappan Hill spring wedding

Hey everyone, just wondering if anyone has been to or is planning a wedding at Tappan Hill in the spring, and if so, what colors of decor/flowers/attire/etc. worked best with the venue's natural scenery and natural stone colors? Thanks!

Re: Tappan Hill spring wedding

• I just had my wedding at Tappan Hill on April 20th...I am OBSESSED with that place, so stunning and everything was perfect!  I used Forever in Bloom and Dean was amazing.  For our main centerpieces I wanted the room to speak for itself so we went with a really stylized, modern simple centerpiece of different shades of pink tulips to hint at springtime.  They were in a tall glass cylinder with some rocks, bear grass and water at the bottom.  Sounds weird but they looked great.  For our table at the entrance to the cocktail space we did a huge display of cherry blossom branches.  Hope this helps!
  • That sounds lovely! Glad to hear you had a great experience :)
  • My friend got married there 2 weeks ago.  Everything was incredible!  You will enjoy every minute of your day.  She did white roses, blue hydrangea and a few other shades of blue flowers.  It was gorgeous!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards