Rhode Island

Rhode Island wedding planner recommends

Hi I am getting married May 2013 in Rhode Island (near Providence), and I would like to get recommends for wedding planners in the area.

Finace and I live in Brooklyn, with family in RI.  We are planning a week-long destination type wedding at an amazing private home.  We are non tradtional creative folks and would like to be connected with someone who is like minded!  Someone also open to week-of or day-of planning options.

Thanks!

Re: Rhode Island wedding planner recommends

• JandA7406JandA7406 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited October 2012
    I've met with Stephanie from Couture Parties out of Newport, RI- expensive but amazing

Erica from Infinite Events (Fall River, MA) --  not too bad price wise.  Andria @ Infinite also gets great reviews.

I contacted Kristin from Details with Love...but never met with her.

I am waiting to meet with Brandi from Blissful Events (Wakefield, RI) -- good pricing and super nice!

I am looking for DOC with some planning...haven't made a choice yet.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Adrienne and Liz at Gracie Lou Events are amazing!  I used them as my DOCs, but they do full service planning as well.  I highly recommend them!
    Married July 2011; TTC since April 2011
    HSG and CD3 B/W - normal; SIS - one fibroid not impacting uterus; Several SA - low numbers across the board
    Moving right to IVF with ICSI
    ER: 8/17/12; 13R, 11M, 9F
    ET: 8/20/12; 2 "beautiful" embies transferred and 1 frobaby on ice
    Beta #1: 8/31/12 - BFP at 89!
    Beta #2: 9/3/12 - 315
    Beta #3: 9/10/12 - 6,109
    1st U/S: 9/24/12 - One little bean with a strong heartbeat!
    It's a boy!
    PAIF/SAIF welcome!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    The Blog: Project Make a Baby
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I second Adrienne and Liz! Ah-mazing! These ladies handled my mother and our multicultural wedding which says a lot!

www.gracielouevents.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards