South Carolina-Charleston
Options

Stylists and Makeup Artists

Does anyone have any recommendations of a stylist or hair and makeup company? I can either go to the salon or they can come to my venue, but it is a Sunday wedding. I am realizing that a lot of salons aren't open on Sundays or charge very high fees for opening.

I live in the area, but I still haven't even found a stylist to use for everyday hair maintenance, so I don't have any possible leads there. I will take any advice you can offer!

Re: Stylists and Makeup Artists

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Paloosh Salon in West Ashley. I don't think they're open on Sundays, but they do in-salon or on-location and they aren't too crazy expensive. I just did my trial-run with them a few weeks ago, and I was very happy. I used Chelsea for hair and Jill for make-up. They can do mineral or airbrush make up.
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    bellezza salon and spa in west ashley will come to you or you can go to the salon....they just did my wedding and did a great job!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Covergirl brides was fantastic for on-site make-up for me and my girls. They also have hair services.
    tiffandshel.tumblr.com
    www.tiffandshel.com/wedding

Photobucket

Anniversary
  • Options
    katydid2014katydid2014 member
    First Comment Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I used Elina Mille of bellelina.com for my airbrush makeup and she did an AMAZING job and she is a super sweet girl.  She also did my sister's makeup for MOH and her makeup looked great too.  And I used Affair Hair by Tanesha for mine and my sister's hair and she also did a fantastic job!!!  Tanesha is such a nice person and listens to everything you say about how you want to look.  I had a great time with her and my hair looked great from 9am when she finished until 11pm when I went to bed!  I also had a Sunday wedding and needed girls early in the morning, so both of these girls worked out great!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Tracy Faye Wray of Beauty Mastery by Design
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    MAC make up in Belks/Citadel Mall, Christina is awesome with make-up.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    MarieBRMarieBR member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Tiffany and Christina with Baby Faces of Charleston did a really good job with our makup and hair for my friends wedding this past summer. They came to our hotel room to get us ready. They work on Sundays and there is no extra charge. I booked with her for my wedding in Dec. She is great! You will love her styles. She also does airbrush makeup that is really natural, I liked it. It felt so good to let someone else get me ready for a change. This is her site: http://babyfaces.webs.com/contactme.htm
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards