California-Inland Empire

Need E-pic photographer

Hi Ladies,

So I've been searching for an E-pic photographer in the IE area and haven't yet come across anything that has caught my mind.  Does anyone have any other suggestions for a reasonably priced E-pic session?  Thanks in advance and happy planning!!!

Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Need E-pic photographer

• jessjones1989jessjones1989 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    try www.imaginephotoaz.com, they're amazing and did my pics!  they aren't in Cali, but travel all over to do photos and have some neat creative ideas.
  • Sophia1913Sophia1913 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the suggestions.  I will definetly check in to these.

Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• edited December 2011
    No problem. I'm not sure what your budget is but if you are willing to spend a bit more check out www.lovisahan.com (they take some amazing shots...I wish they shot my wedding).

• edited December 2011
    I am a pro-photographer (over 80 weddings shot) and I work in both CA and AZ I'm in the process of moving to CA this year and building my wedding photography out there.

I will be in the Laguna Beach area marketing this weekend (26th/27th) and have both Friday and Saturday night (start time around 5:30 pm) open for an Engagement session. I usually Charge $250 but since I’m in the area anyways I’d love to offer you a session for $100. It will come with a copyright release disk, on-line proofs. If you’d like to add 100 Save the dates with Envelopes it would be $150 total.

my site:

http://kpweddings.com

Let me know.

Thank you,
    Kelly Reiter 949-357-0045

This offer is good for any other couple in the area for either night while I still have it available.
  • jwdeldottojwdeldotto member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
  • Sophia1913Sophia1913 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_california-inland-empire_need-e-pic-photographer?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:69Discussion:4193a535-b7e8-48b5-a813-1f84430ae83ePost:3f5ab8b4-73c1-4cac-879a-34190642ad74">Re: Need E-pic photographer</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am a pro-photographer (over 80 weddings shot) and I work in both CA and AZ I'm in the process of moving to CA this year and building my wedding photography out there. I will be in the Laguna Beach area marketing this weekend (26th/27th) and have both Friday and Saturday night (start time around 5:30 pm) open for an Engagement session. I usually Charge $250 but since I’m in the area anyways I’d love to offer you a session for $100. It will come with a copyright release disk, on-line proofs. If you’d like to add 100 Save the dates with Envelopes it would be $150 total. my site: <a href="http://kpweddings.com" rel='nofollow'>http://kpweddings.com</a> Let me know. Thank you, Kelly Reiter 949-357-0045 This offer is good for any other couple in the area for either night while I still have it available.
    Posted by kpweddingsDOTcom[/QUOTE],

Love the price, however we arent able to do it on  such short notice.

• edited December 2011
    Email me at kelly@kpweddings.com

Maybe we can work something out for another date?

I will be back and forth between AZ and CA a lot in the next few months.

Mostly for Marketing in CA so any fill-in with photo sessions are a bonus for me at the moment while I'm in the area.

Let me know. Thx
  • BeckiCBeckiC member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • edited December 2011
    Check out my photographer, Corbin Kell www.corbinkell.cc. He's out of LA but goes everywhere and I'm not sure what his engagement photo packages are but his wedding packages are really affordable so I have to imagine they are the same...?
  • edited December 2011
    if you are still looking, we are going with a husband and wife team - choltphotography.com

good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    Another husband & wife team to check out:  www.socalsunshine.com

GL!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards