Colorado
Options

Small Mountain Ceremony Venue

My fiance and I are from Iowa and want to desperately want to get married in the mountains.  We are having a heck of a time finding a place that is cheap and has great mountain views.  Every place we have looked has cost thousands and you have to have a reception.  We looked into Pikes Peak Amphitheater but it looks kind of run down with a lot of weeds growing around it. Otherwise it would be perfect! We aren't looking for anything to hold a lot of people as there will only be 10-25 of us.  If anyone has any suggestions please let me know! Any information will help! 

Re: Small Mountain Ceremony Venue

• Options
    Saphire Point  in Dillon Colorado- Great views of the mountains and lake dillon.  You can rent out the space from the Dillon Ranger District for super cheap.
    <div>
    </div><div>n Response to <a href="http://breckenridge.weddings.com/Sites/weddings/Pages/main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_colorado_small-mountain-ceremony-venue?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:632Discussion:1a3cba45-9857-4b9a-bd09-1abf26331e99Post:c1bf4947-c976-48cc-9539-09fc4798d3fa">Small Mountain Ceremony Venue</a>:
    [QUOTE]My fiance and I are from Iowa and want to desperately want to get married in the mountains.  We are having a heck of a time finding a place that is cheap and has great mountain views.  Every place we have looked has cost thousands and you have to have a reception.  We looked into Pikes Peak Amphitheater but it looks kind of run down with a lot of weeds growing around it. Otherwise it would be perfect! We aren't looking for anything to hold a lot of people as there will only be 10-25 of us.  If anyone has any suggestions please let me know! Any information will help! 
    Posted by ktellwood24[/QUOTE]

</div>
  • Options
    I may have it ... Bristlecone Inn would be a perfect reception venue for under 50. Ceremony at Lily Lake nearby?

• Options
    Sprague Lake in Rocky Mountain National Park is really pretty. You could have a small reception in any of the restaurants or hotels in Estes Park.
  • Options
    I'm looking at private mountain homes to have my wedding.  That way you can have the wedding outside in the backyard in the mountains, everyone can stay at the house, and you don't have to pay a vendor for alcohol which saves a lot of money.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards