New Hampshire
Options

Too funny not to share!

So I was on the Oct 2010 and there was a post entitled "You know its a good wedding when...."

I opened it and it said something along the lines of "when the priest is rocking out!

I looked at the picture.....it's MY priest!!!! hahaaaaa

Courtesy of the talented Melissa Robotti :)

And a beautiful picture of my church can be seen here too and I LOVE how its decorated!

I kinda want to email him and show him hahaha 

would that be bad?

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Too funny not to share!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    That is too funny! The church looks fantastic! I always forget how beautiful it is...FI does too, hahaha.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-hampshire_funny-not-share?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:101Discussion:7042997e-f375-4554-afbd-8f27a2304ce1Post:bdb026db-7d0e-4813-98cc-6be4f2390ebc">Re: Too funny not to share!</a>:
    [QUOTE]The church looks fantastic! I always forget how beautiful it is...FI does too, hahaha.
    Posted by chica7484[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>yea sometimes when I am sitting at mass, I am trying to picture it for my wedding haha and I always think it isn't that nice, so its nice to have reminders that it is!

</div>
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That's hysterical.  I'm sure he'd get a kick out of it if you sent it to him.
    Anniversary Buying A Home
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Haha - That's too cute!  You should def email him and ask if you can have round #2 at your wedding! haha 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would definitely email him.  He clearly knows how to have fun and will probably enjoy the picture.  If you have to do pre-wedding meetings with him at least you can think back to that pic when the "tough" topics come up.  hahaha
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards