Ohio-Toledo
Options

Wedding Reception/Event Decorator

I was wondering if anyone knew anything about Elegance on a Budget by Michelle Watson.  My fiance and I are looking into her to decorate our reception site for us the morning of our wedding, because we can't get in the night before and we don't want to be rushed the day of our wedding.  Any info on her would be much appreciated.  Thanks!!

Re: Wedding Reception/Event Decorator

• Options
    rak123rak123 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I have never heard of her, sorry.  Couldn't find much on google, either.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I haven't found much on her either.  I talked with her and she said that she doesn't have a website and she's done alot of decorating for her family and friends and she's done some events for her work and I got a reference from a work person, but that's it.  I'm waiting for her to e-mail me pictures of work she's done in the past.  I found her name through the Tremainsville Hall website as they list her as a decorator, but they don't endorse her in any way.

Do you know of any other reception decorators?  I tried Candlelight Occasions and Pearls Decor, but they are booked the day of my wedding.  This is kind of a last minute decision I'm making here to use someone to decorate for me, otherwise I would of had someone booked a long time ago! lol

• Options
    bbn2011bbn2011 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My decorator is Your Perfect Day (www.yourperfectdayllc.com).  She may be able to help you.  Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards