Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

Imagen

I have posted before about them, but we have them booked for our wedding. I'm nervous because we didn't write a photographer's name in our contract because I wanted to wait and see what our engagement photos look like. I've been playing phone tag to have that scheduled. :-) 

Do any of you who have used them have any suggestions? Also, do any of you have pics you could send me so I can see more of their work? 

Re: Imagen

• MaggieandJakeMaggieandJake member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited July 2012
    I used Imagen for my wedding.  Alex and Lizzy did our engagement shoot, and I specifically requested Alex for our wedding day, but didn't have it written in my contract.  I think we had it confirmed that he'd do the wedding about a month or two before.  We weren't thrilled with our engagement pics (too posed), but LOVED our wedding day photos.  We also had Lizzy shoot our rehearsal dinner.  I have a whole bunch of pictures in my married bio.  

If you have more questions, feel free to ask!

ETA: my profile pic and siggy pic were both shot by Imagen. 
    "All that I'm after is a lifetime of laughter, as long as I'm laughing with you"
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
    Photobucket
    My Crafting Blog
    Married Bio
  • I'm using them as well.  Alex and Lizzy did my engagement shoot also.  We've only had the e-pics taken so far, but I love them already.  I'm a bigger fan of Alex, but I think either of them would be good with the wedding pics.  The only thing I'm a little disappointed about is that almost all of the pics were smiling.  I want a few sexy, sultry, serious pics.  But I'm confident that if I express those things to them then we'll have a some variation in our wedding pics.  My siggy pic is from my e-pic session.  I'll post a few more of my faves.

Also, let me add that I think they're probably one of the best deals you can find in photographers.  The amount of shoots you get for the price is really great and they are very professional.

So In Love

Josh and Renata's Wedding

Planning Bio

• Thanks for the feedback you two! I've been wanting to see more of their stuff that isn't on their Facebook page or website. You know all of the photographers put their best ones out there. :-) MrsBassPlaya--I like your e pics. Where was the indoor one taken? MaggieandJake--thanks for the info. I'll check out your married bio. I'll let you know if I have more questions.
  • Glad I could help!

The indoor pic from Mrs.Bassplaya looks like it was taken inside the Guthrie.
    "All that I'm after is a lifetime of laughter, as long as I'm laughing with you"
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
    Photobucket
    My Crafting Blog
    Married Bio
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards