Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

LAST POST

Hello ladies! I snuck on really quick to write this. The last few days have been a complete blur trying to get everything done. We leave for the airport in less than 2 hours! FI is cutting his hair, and I just finished some school work up that was due! Really coming down to the wire with this stuff!

Thank you all for making this board so wonderful and special! The ideas that have come through here have been amazing! It has been a fun experience to plan with the support of you all! There were a number of weekly posts that always got me excited to jump on TK to see what someone said for TMI Tuesday, WTF Wednesday, and confession Thursday! 

I remember thinking that a destination wedding wasn't something I wanted because I didn't think I would get the same wedding effect. After all of the planning, I now know that is not true! I feel like a bride, a travel agent, a profession packer and organizer, among other things. 

Cathy, Marcia, and Lora- Congrats on your days this week as well!! I hope you all enjoy them!

Catch you all on the other side!

P.S. I have a ton of DIY pics that I need to post from the last few days. I am planning to get some pics once we unpack it all in DR!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: LAST POST

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards