California-Los Angeles
Options

Need advice on our destination wedding

Hi!

We're getting married next July in the Dominican Republic. Looking for advice on which hotel to stay / have the ceremony.

Thanks for the help!

Re: Need advice on our destination wedding

• Options
    TysWife2BeTysWife2Be member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You should check out the Destination Weddings Board...they may be more helpful than us here
    AAW June 2011 Siggy Challenge : "Daddy and Me"

Photobucket

Wedding Planning Blog (Updated 10/18/10)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I went to a wedding at the Majestic Resort in PuntaCana a few years ago. I highly recommend the hotel from a guest's point of view. The couple had their ceremony on the beach, then walked around for photos, had an evening dinner at one of the hotel's restaurants. After dinner everyone went by bus to another beach where they rented a boat. It's the only wedding I've been to where half the guests put on their swimsuits after the 1st dance and went swimming. I have no idea on pricing though.
  • Options
    Well, now every couple wnats to make there day memorable and in that destination weddings are in trend. I suggest you for the wedding los angeles locations for celebrating your day. These wedding los angeles locations are full of stunning views which implies for the best celebrations.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards