Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Bachelorette Party Ideas

Hello Ladies, 
I'm MOH for my sister's upcoming wedding and looking for some laidback ideas for a bachelorette in Philly. She's doesn't drink except an occasional glass of something and is pretty low key. 
Any great recs? 
Thinking Buddakan or Continental, then...?
Thanks
An oldie 

Re: Bachelorette Party Ideas

• There is a pretty cool karoke bar in chinatown where you can rent a room so its more private.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_bachelorette-party-ideas-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:df6d28bd-262f-41bd-83b6-992fc8e959f2Post:62de3389-577b-4898-a965-99999c01d44c">Re: Bachelorette Party Ideas</a>:
    [QUOTE]There is a pretty cool karoke bar in chinatown where you can rent a room so its more private.
    Posted by jesskbloom21[/QUOTE]

<span class="st">Yakitori Boy ! So much fun! </span>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • kfraskfras member
    First Comment
    Yesss, I am going to Yakitori Boy/Japas on Saturday night for FI's birthday!!!! He worked there (doing heating and air conditioning work) when they were first opening and we always thought it was our unknown spot, but it has gotten very popular!! Can't wait! Check out the website for private room prices. We like to stay in the private (Sound proof) room for an hour or two before mingling into the main bar area. Helps us to warm up.

Have you ever been to a Brazilian Steakhouse? A little pricey, but Fogo de chao is nice.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • jessa1228jessa1228 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited May 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_bachelorette-party-ideas-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:df6d28bd-262f-41bd-83b6-992fc8e959f2Post:64a6cb51-d36b-44b5-8b28-b78730029b22">Re: Bachelorette Party Ideas</a>:
    [QUOTE]Have you ever been to a Brazilian Steakhouse? A little pricey, but Fogo de chao is nice.
    Posted by kfras[/QUOTE]

<div>I just went there for the first time on Sunday! I thought I was going to have issues since I don't eat most meats, but it was actually pretty cool.</div>
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards