Maryland-Baltimore

Church wedding help...

My fiance and I are not super religious but we still feel that a church wedding is right for us. We have been trying to find a church that can do ceremonies for people that are not with the congregation and not overly religious. We are in the Baltimore County area but will go to the city or even Harford County. I feel this is the first step in starting the planning because then I can find a venue in close proximity. Thank you for any suggestions!

Re: Church wedding help...

• What religion are you technically?  Like, I'm Catholic, not super religious but Ive been baptised, did my first communion and confirmation.  These three are essential to get married in any Catholic church (for at least one of you, the other person might not need to be Catholic at all you just have a ceremony instead of a full long mass at your wedding, which is actually nice cuz it takes less time).  IF you are Catholic, I know St.Stephens in kingsville (technically Bradshaw) allows outside parishioners.  

I have no clue about any other faith...
    June 2013 - Shoe Inspiration
    imageimage
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Notre Dame of Maryland University has a beautiful chapel that you can use regardless of your religion, the only thing is that they do not provide a minister so you will have to find one to perform the ceremony. There are tons of officiates out there that you can have do so, you just need to find one you like.
    Good Luck!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards