Christian Weddings

Baby is coming!!!

My good friend (FI's best friend's wife) is due with their baby (their first!!) on Friday and she just text me that she has been admitted to the hospital!! We are so so so excited for them! Send up a prayer for a healthy little baby girl to be born SOON as my poor friend is so ready for her to be out. And a safe delivery for mom!!! Super excited for baby Selah to come!!!

Re: Baby is coming!!!

• fpaemp2011fpaemp2011 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    So exciting!!  Praying for a safe delivery and healthy mama & baby!  LOVE the name Selah!

FI's groomsman's wife had a baby boy (Silas) yesterday, my best friend is having a c-section for her baby girl (Haleigh) tomorrow, and another friend's due date (another baby girl- they picked Rachel!) is tomorrow.  So many babies!! 

• edited December 2011
    What a beautiful name! congratulations to her I pray for a quick safe delivery and a happy healthy baby!
  • GJones27GJones27 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats to your friend!  But I was about to say... I thought this was going to be our first Christian Board baby announcement from a girl on here, hehe!
  • iamjoesgurliamjoesgurl member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hmmm - I know what all of these couples were doing 9 months ago.  Smile

I'll be praying for all of these moms.
  • mrandmrsbristmrandmrsbrist member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay! So excited!! Praying for a safe delivery for mom and baby. Keep us updated!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    2010: 41 books, 2011: 31 books, 2012: 100 books
  • edited December 2011
    prayers for safe delivery for the mommy!!

@joe's girl- lol

imageAnniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Yay! So exciting! I will pray for a quick and healthy delivery. Buy lots of pink stuff for her! 
  • edited December 2011
    There's something about the summer that makes people reproduce like rabbits, because I can't count the number of March and April birthdays myself, my friends, and my family have.  Then you have November - 9 months after Valentine's - when it happens again!
    image imageimage image

My Blog

Anniversary

100/100 books read in 2012
    17/100 books read in 2013
  • edited December 2011
    Prayers are coming their way!!  I love baby clothes.  FI made the mistake of telling me one day, after I called him to tell him about the CUTEST little onesy, that I could buy something if I thought it was absolutely adorable.  He said we'd use it eventually, just put it up where I won't lose it.  Dun dun dun....he basically just handed me a credit card and said "Have fun."  :P

@ sessions - Haha SO TRUE!!

CW Siggy : Favorite Flower
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Any and all God created. Each one is a masterpiece. :)

I'm married!! As of May 1st, 2011. :)

Daisypath Vacation tickers
  • GJones27GJones27 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_baby-coming?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:ee1d0ea5-e0a7-430f-be10-c5da7b215d9cPost:1cd220f8-30a5-4117-a545-ac8af0d2878d">Re: Baby is coming!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]There's something about the summer that makes people reproduce like rabbits, because I can't count the number of March and April birthdays myself, my friends, and my family have.  Then you have November - 9 months after Valentine's - when it happens again!
    Posted by sessionswedding[/QUOTE]

<div>Hahaha... it's funny to track that!  My Brazilian FI noticed that there were a lot of birthdays in November and December down there... nine months earlier is Carnival!  Go figure.</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards