Florida-South Florida

Reviews!!! (long)

I posted this last night I guess TK ate it!? anyways, I had a beautiful wedding and wanted to share my reviews with you all! 

Ceremony/Reception- The Palms Hotel A++++++++++++ 

I seriously do not have enough good things to say about The Palms. Michelle was our coordinator throughout planning, as well as DOC. She was always easy to communicate with and always got back to me within a day.  The day of the wedding it was raining off and on, and I was afraid they were going to have to move it under the covered terrace, but they cleaned all the chairs, and we were still able to have our wedding outside at the gazebo! The food was delicious, the atmosphere was great, and the staff and service was AWESOME. I would recommend The Palms to anyone and everyone!!!

Room Blocks/Wedding night hotel: The Palms Hotel A+ 

Awesome. I only wish the weather was nicer so we could have enjoyed the amenities more. There were 5 other weddings there that weekend, and we were always treated like we were royalty. Everyone in the hotel knew who we were and treated us fabulously.  They upgraded me and my husband on our wedding night to a large oceanfront room on the top floor, and then sent champagne and strawberries to our room. Highly recommend!!

Photography- Fred Thomas EP Pro Studio- pending photos 

Fred did our engagement shoot and the pictures came out great. He arrived early on the wedding day and stayed until the end. Communication was a little difficult at times, but I’ll save my final judgements until I see the pictures.

Videographer- Kenny, MXI Studios- pending video 

I hired Kenny while they were running a special (my hubby thought it was a waste of money, but I really wanted a videographer, so we sprung for it) and the deal was great. Communication was good, he arrived early, and stayed out of the way mostly.  He was very pleasant.

DJ- Jorge, Vision DJs- A

I like Vision DJs online planner. You can log-in at your convenience and pick out your songs. Jorge was excited and pleasant and tried to get people dancing. The only complaints were- the father/daughter dance was supposed to be after food service began, and he started it right after our first dance, and he didn’t know my sister was doing a toast after the best man, so I had to like yell that she was going next.  For the most part, the music was good, some oldies/slower songs that we didn’t care for- but that might have been my dad requesting them! I recommend.

Florals/Rentals- Vanessa, Karma Goddess- A++++

Vanessa was a pleasure to work with throughout the planning process. She always returned my emails within a day, had suggestions, and I changed my mind a few times and was patient with me. All of the bouquets, centerpieces and flowers were GORGEOUS. Everyone complimented them and said how amazing everything looked. She completely understood my vision and it looked awesome. We used her for our table linens, chairs, and napkins too. They looked great. I highly highly recommend Vanessa.

Ceremony Musicians- Master Musicians- violin- A+ 

They were always good with communication, easy to work with. She arrived early, and played beautifully. Price was reasonable. Highly recommend.

Officiant- Rev Eddie Rodriguez- B+

Rev. Eddie was great to work with, gave a beautiful ceremony, the only reason he is not getting an A+ is because throughout the ceremony he was calling me “Christian”, my name is “Kristen”. So that was annoying, and I was too emotional to say anything, and finally my sister corrected him. Everything else was wonderful though. Recommend him just make sure he knows how to say your name!

Cigar Roller- Pablo Romay-  A+

Pablo was great, this was such a hit with all the guys. They said the cigars were good and really had fun with them. Highly recommend!

Photobooth for good- A+++++

This was such a blast! All of our guests loved the photobooth! they brought props and were very friendly and pleasant. The booth is huge too, it fits about 8 people which was great. I highly recommend!

Hair/make-up, South Beach Make-up Studio- A

They did a great job! My hair and makeup looked awesome and they made my bridesmaids look beautiful. The only reason why their not getting an A+ is my curls came out pretty quickly- but im sure that was mainly due to the weather. I recommend them!

Cake- Elegant Temptations- A+

Our cake was gorgeous. I was obsessed with it!! Lol. Simple but beautiful and it tasted GREAT! Rosie was awesome to work with. Highly recommend!

Favors- white chocolate heart boxes, Palm Beach Confections- A+ 

I thought I’d include these because these were beautiful. We had white chocolate heart shaped boxes that opened up and had chocolate hearts inside, they wrapped them in cellophane and tied with a purple satin ribbon. They were seriously gorgeous and delicious. Our guests loved them

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Reviews!!! (long)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards