Massachusetts-Cape Cod
Options

Beach Wedding Items For Sale

180 Tiffany blue chargers $100

Tiffany blue lobster trap card holder $10

4 Tiffany blue sand boxes used for place cards $10 each
Holds 25-35 seating cards depending upon what you use.

All kinds of sea shells, starfish, and sea glass. Tons of beach themed items.

Hurricane candle holders
Crackle Tiffany blue candle holders.
MUST SEE
LOCAL PICKUP ONLY Weymouth MA

Re: Beach Wedding Items For Sale

• Options
    Do you have any pictures of the items?
  • Options
    Jules5611Jules5611 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited January 2013
  • Options
    I have a ton of stuff neatly boxed up but this was some stuff that was easy to get to. I have so much more its rediculous.
  • Options
    Just wondering what these items were used for? One looks like a lobster trap, and the other a frame?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_massachusetts-cape-cod_beach-wedding-items-for-sale-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:94Discussion:44625ed4-ca6d-4957-b827-2c6a4f6ada05Post:677233e2-d7ca-4d57-8159-337f8607b6f3">Re: Beach Wedding Items For Sale</a>:
    [QUOTE]Just wondering what these items were used for? One looks like a lobster trap, and the other a frame?
    Posted by cece55[/QUOTE]
    The lobster trap opens up and  was used to hold wedding cards. The box that looked like a frame was actually a sandbox that held shells with place cards attached to them.
  • Options
    Do you still have any of these items left for sale?
  • Options
    yes all of them
  • Options
    I would definitely be interesed in the lobster trab and possibly some of the other items.

What is the best way to do this?

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_massachusetts-cape-cod_beach-wedding-items-for-sale-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:94Discussion:44625ed4-ca6d-4957-b827-2c6a4f6ada05Post:14d1ce3c-2c83-4e15-a5d9-4ae3f0a9eb54">Re: Beach Wedding Items For Sale</a>:
    [QUOTE]yes all of them
    Posted by Jules5611[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_massachusetts-cape-cod_beach-wedding-items-for-sale-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:94Discussion:44625ed4-ca6d-4957-b827-2c6a4f6ada05Post:d28f5f97-20e9-413e-9025-2ffab07d76f7">Re: Beach Wedding Items For Sale</a>:
    [QUOTE]I would definitely be interesed in the lobster trab and possibly some of the other items. What is the best way to do this? In Response to Re: Beach Wedding Items For Sale :
    Posted by Sam1172[/QUOTE]
     I private messaged you.
  • Options
    Do you have any of these items left? I am going to be out  Boston way next weekend and am very interested in a few of your items! Thanks
    Jenna
  • Options
    Hi, I was wondering if you had any of these left? I live locally and can pick them up. I would only need about 95 chargers. Thanks! Karen
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards