Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

$5000 Fairytale Wedding Flower Giveaway at State Fair

Per - Pioneer PRess.......The Minnesota State Florists Association and Len Busch are giving away a $5000 retail wedding flower package.
2011 brides - that's a lot of flowers!!!!

Re: $5000 Fairytale Wedding Flower Giveaway at State Fair

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Thats a ton!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oooh, plus a GREAT reason to go and have some Sweet Martha's cookies, cheese curds, mini-doughnuts, etc.!  Although the Trib had to go and ruin it this morning with an article on how many calories are in everything...sooo good tho!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_minnesota-minneapolis-st-paul_5000-fairytale-wedding-flower-giveaway-state-fair?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:81Discussion:9d4cb0af-6c36-45cf-a45b-ef9a19645876Post:2042ec4f-df34-45ee-bd9f-b7d5d6bf8ec7">Re: $5000 Fairytale Wedding Flower Giveaway at State Fair</a>:
    <div align="left">[QUOTE]Oooh, plus a GREAT reason to go and have some Sweet Martha's cookies, cheese curds, mini-doughnuts, etc.!  Although the Trib had to go and ruin it this morning with an article on how many calories are in everything...sooo good tho!
    Posted by tklund[/QUOTE]

<strong><font color="#800080">^^ UMM YEA at my Weight Watchers meeting earlier this week we talked about how many points some of the favorites at the fair are... JERKS.  I don't care...I love the state fair and I am going to dominate the food! Haha  Why do they have to make us feel like even more crap...like we don't know that deep fried anything is horrible for us!</font></strong></div>
    June 18, 2011 Anniversary LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    graysquirrelgraysquirrel member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you!!!!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_minnesota-minneapolis-st-paul_5000-fairytale-wedding-flower-giveaway-state-fair?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:81Discussion:9d4cb0af-6c36-45cf-a45b-ef9a19645876Post:47e46c25-6dfa-427a-a482-9cb5ea14561a">Re: $5000 Fairytale Wedding Flower Giveaway at State Fair</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: $5000 Fairytale Wedding Flower Giveaway at State Fair : ^^ UMM YEA at my Weight Watchers meeting earlier this week we talked about how many points some of the favorites at the fair are... JERKS.  I don't care...I love the state fair and I am going to dominate the food! Haha  Why do they have to make us feel like even more crap...like we don't know that deep fried anything is horrible for us!
    Posted by kaylas16[/QUOTE]

Same at mine.  Still, I'm going to go and have whatever I want, because I only go once every couple years and I look forward to it for weeks before.  And all that eating standing up and walking has to count for something, right?

Thanks for the tip on the giveaway.  I'm going to be there in a couple hours, so I'll make sure to put my name in.  Right now, we don't have the budget for anything besides bouquets, boutineers, and corsages, so this would really help.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the tip!  I can't wait for some food-on-a-stick and to win some flowers :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards