New Hampshire

Re: WTF Friday

• edited December 2011
    Why is it always raining lately?  We get a few nice days then more rain.  Doesn't mother nature know I teach little kids and they are going nuts because we are always indoors?  I can't stand it anymore. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I agree, what's with all this rain? I'm soo sick of it! I was in heaven the other day when it was almost 90 then it drops back to 50?! UGHHH!

FI.. please dont take everything out on me. I'm sorry this job change is bothering you so much but dont be cranky with me. I know you dont like it when I'm cranky with you!
  • EDK2010EDK2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WTF Edmonton weather.....Snow? Really? I just got back from 90+ in the Caribbean, snow was not part of the plan!
    TTC #1 Since July 2011
    BFP #1 2/28/12- 3/3/12 CP at 4w3d
    BFP #2 4/1/12- 5/7/12 Missed M/C at 8w4d (measuring 6w3d)
    TTC on hold until December
  • MrsScotty1011MrsScotty1011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

WTF wedding industry. Why does half my bedget have to go to food? Why? I am planning to spend enough on this one day that I could easily buy a very descent used car. Why does it all have to cost so much. I just don't understand... it's all such a game.
  • edited December 2011
    wtf weather!  beautiful sunny weekdays and every weekend it is rainy or snowy???  UNACCEPTABLE.  fiance is all tan from working outside all week and when i get pumped to get some color, it is cold and rainy?!?!  unfair.
  • Starfish724Starfish724 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WTF everyone in my office. I do NOT work for ANY of you. Stop calling me and stop just barging into my office!!! I'm not doing your work just because you're too lazy to do it and I will continue to say NO! Geez, what is with people today?

Also- I hate the rainy weather too. I'm far to pasty and in need of sunshine. I'm pretty sure my legs are as white as Casper.
  • Steffy3217Steffy3217 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WTF Vaccum... There is dog hair and cat hair all over this apartment because it's shedding season.. and you decide to die. Spending a couple hundred on a new vaccum was not in the plans. You suck. Actually you don't... that's the problem...
  • edited December 2011
    ditto pp- WTF weather?! seriously.

and also- WTF travel agents. please go take a learning annex geography course. or buy a map. seriously. Learn your damn trade and stop calling for stupid sh@t.

and to the idiot that cut me off twice this morning with no signal. Is it so hard to use your goddamn blinker. learn some manners. ugh.

grr.
  • edited December 2011
    WTF Five Guys Burgers why do you have to be so good.  It's now come to the point where FI and myself can't even be close to the Manchester exit without saying mmmmm..  5 Guys you want it?

I have a diet ya know!  And not much will power
  • edited December 2011
    steffy-our vaccuum just broke too!  WTF!  i am trying to clean the house and there is crap alllllllll over and it will not pick any of it up.  it is so nasty.
  • kloirekloire member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WTF stupid guy who wants to buy our condo - after 10 months on the market we finally got an offer on our condo.  However the buyer wants to close while we are on our honeymoon and refuses to change dates!
  • dls.1215dls.1215 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WTF guests....just got another email saying 4 more aren't coming!  IS ANYONE coming to this wedding????

WTF motivation, please don't leave me now, I need you more than ever...

April 2010 January SC - Favorite Picture from the Holidays
    DH & I at the Light Festival

Anniversary

PersonalMilestone
  • edited December 2011
    I don't have any WTF's tonight, but DLS!! :( I would come to your wedding!! Sorry so many are being poopheads...

And yea I agree with everyone about this rainy icky weather...where is the SUN!?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    WTF bhphotovideo. Send me my flippin' DSLR already. I want it. NOW.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards