April 2012 Weddings

All Dresses Selected!

All my wedding party members have picked out their dresses now!  Just one still needs to go back and order but it's my sister so I'm pretty sure no problems there :-)

Whoever said it was supposed to be happily ever after is a big fat liar.

Re: All Dresses Selected!

• That's an awesome check! And I love that color! 

I still have two gals who need to order, one of whom is probably not going to do so. Can't say I'm surprised though.
    April Siggy Challenge-Wedding Escape: Reading HG/dreaming about Peeta.... Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Bio-Updated 4/22**
  • Thanks!  Seemed to be the most Hawaiian-ish color I could find.

That's got to be nerve wracking about the one girl in your wedding party, hope it all ends up working out okay.
    Whoever said it was supposed to be happily ever after is a big fat liar.
  • Congrats! I lucked out and all my girls have their dresses (moms too!) that's a big check! now on to the guys... harumph!
    We're married! And we're ready to sell! http://nauticalwedding.weebly.com/index.html
    Anniversary
  • Yeah, she just always has been flaky and bad about this sort of thing, so I knew that when I asked her. She bailed on our group for prom last minute in high school, even after she had a dress, prom tickets, and paid her share of the limo. Now she is recently married and is blaming her lack of dress on her finances, but I can't afford to pay for all of the BM's dresses and I don't think it's fair to pay hers when everyone is struggling right now. We discussed budgets a year ago and she was fine with everything, so she knew this was coming up. Whatevs.
    April Siggy Challenge-Wedding Escape: Reading HG/dreaming about Peeta.... Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Bio-Updated 4/22**
  • My sister, my only bridesmaid, who lives in England for school has yet to pick somethign out acceptable - so jealous of the rest of the ladies!

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_april-2012-weddings_dresses-selected?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:05427f07-4ba2-44d6-9271-99a7af1ee5c0Discussion:f0622cf2-c659-42b7-8c72-45983c1157a0Post:e494d0ac-c669-461b-a313-af03e05d4874">Re: All Dresses Selected!</a>:
    [QUOTE]My sister, my only bridesmaid, who lives in England for school has yet to pick somethign out acceptable - so jealous of the rest of the ladies!
    Posted by BBelle26[/QUOTE]

<div>Did you give her parameters? Color, length, sleeveless, etc? This would be the easiest thing to do, and then just let her choose. </div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards