Wisconsin
Options

MOBILE MUSIC-ANYONE KNOW?

HI! For some reason I am having commitment issues....with a DJ. I met with Rick Hill of Mobile Music in Fort Atkinson and liked everything about him for the most part. The price is a little bit on the high side but there is no time limit and everything is included (ceremony and reception both being held at my house/yard) so that is nice. I saw videos of weddings he did and it looked great. I just wish someone out there can double reassure me here. His site is www.wisconsindj.net in case you need a picture to know if you've been to a wedding he's done. Goes to Lake Geneva a lot....Thanks a bunch
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

Re: MOBILE MUSIC-ANYONE KNOW?

• Options
    TinyJeniTinyJeni member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't have experience with him, but I figured I would try to help ease your anxieties (if I can). Have you done some comparison shopping to get a feel for other DJ's you might like? Have you tried to negotiate prices with him (regardless of the no time limit thing, it's worth a try)? What are your doubts about him (or is it just one of those ordinary "gosh, this is a big committment" jitters)?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I can't say I have ever heard of them but one place that I can recommend is Rock A Fellas, they are AMAZING!!! They do everything you explained, no time limit, a bit steep but worth it. They also do a photo montage FREE, they can video record your ceremony, toasts, dances, you name it and they can video record it. I am the 3rd one in our group of girls to use them. I was very impressed with them!
  • Options
    cbiewercbiewer member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I GUESS I SHOULD LOOK AROUND SOME MORE (ONLY TALKED TO ONE OTHER DJ) AND THEN I WOULD BE MORE COMFORTABLE. I AM GOING TO LOOK INTO ROCK A FELLAS. THANKS
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards