Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums

jjshouse

Im not sure if this is the right board for this but I was wondering if anyone has uses this website to order wedding dresses from them?  I was recently in a wedding and the whole bridal party got their bridesmaids dresses from them they were beautiful and priced pretty good around 75 their dresses are pretty cheap all under 200 for the wedding dresses.  any input would be greatly appreciated if im on the wrong baord im sorry please direct to me to the correct board a link would be awesome

Re: jjshouse

• Weddingdressgood.com is reliable,my wedding to buy This dress is absolutely beautiful! I knew I loved it when I came across it on this website, but when I took it out of the box I fell in love with it all over again. It is a wish of a dress that couldn't be any more perfect!Thank you www.weddingdressgood.com
  • Weddingdressgood.com is reliable,my wedding to buy This dress is absolutely beautiful! I knew I loved it when I came across it on this website, but when I took it out of the box I fell in love with it all over again. It is a wish of a dress that couldn't be any more perfect!Thank you www.weddingdressgood.com
  • I was the Queen of the night. I still look at my pics at the Trinity in the ball room. I happy I dare order on a Chinese website. Thank to the team that answer my thousands of question before I order, almost too late for the Day.Thank you www.dresshopping.com
  • My daughter wedding to buy This dress is absolutely beautiful! I knew I loved it when I came across it on this website,It is a wish of a dress that couldn't be any more perfect!Thank you dresshopping,com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards