North Carolina-Raleigh-Durham
Options

Makeup/hair for the big day!

hey brides! I need a makeup and hair person for my wedding. I would prefer it be a person who comes to me, but I could go to a salon etc. I really want airbrush makeup as well (oily skin, don't want it to be clumpy 3 hours in). Any suggestions??? Also, I have seen a few people charging upwards of $400, that's a little excessive for me.

Re: Makeup/hair for the big day!

• Options
    I can't make a recommendation for airbrush makeup, but I'm getting my hair done by Caju, a salon in Chapel Hill.  They will come to you for an additional $15 on their prices, which are reasonable to begin with.  They have several people who can do wedding hair, depending on if you want an updo or just blowout and curl or whatnot.  My wedding isn't until September, but I have two friends who have gotten married and got their hair done by Caju.  Good luck!
  • Options
    Ginger Mullins did my hair and makeup for both my bridal shoot and my wedding day. Her prices are great and she is SO talented. Very happy with the work she did. She also travels.
  • Options
    Hi! I am going to Lather off of Glenwood near carmax in Raleigh. Airbrush make-up is 120. I have heard they do an amazing job. I have two neighbors that got their air brush done there for their weddngs. Good Luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards