Wedding Invitations & Paper

Check out my envelopes PIP

Hey everybody! I was really bored yesterday so I started to address and stamp the envelopes (not with postage stamps, but with a rubber stamp we bought). Anyway, please give me your opinions on the two flowers that are stamped on the envelope!

PS: Sorry about the awful job I did covering up the address & such. I used paint because I am not cool enough to know how to use photoshop or anything else.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Check out my envelopes PIP

• itzMSitzMS member
    First Answer First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment

I think I would do the flower stamps on the back of the envelope. Sort of as an "envelope seal"?

• I got a smaller one that I think I want to do on the back. I just kinda wanted something on the front, because the envelopes were so boring. But, now I am kinda second guessing it. I only did 10 last night, so if I decide to not to them, it wasnt really a big deal.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I would not use a return address label.  You can run them through your home printer for a much cleaner look - and put the printed return address on the back flap of the envelope.

Also, spell out the states.

I'm not feeling the flowers.
  • I would put the return address label on the back flap if you're going to do the flower stamps on the front. It will give it a cleaner look.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary 
  • How formal is your wedding? I would say nix the flowers if you are having a formal affair. The flowers, IMO, kind of "deformalize" the event. I would associate the envelopes you made with more of a low-key backyward type of affair. Don't get me wrong- they are very nice, but the formality of the envelope should match the formality of the invite inside and the affair.

States should be spelled out. Any St, Ave, Ct should also be spelled out. ie. Cherry Court as opposed to Cherry Ct.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Kristbot...I love that idea! I didnt even think of that before.

Owning...thank you for the tips. Its not a formal event at all.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards