April 2012 Weddings

Another 4/21 Bride is now a Wife!

I don't have any pics from my photographer yet, but I have some that people took at the wedding. It was such a beautiful day - 72 degrees, breezy, sunny, and clear. And my allergies did not flare up! :)

We are leaving for Belize tomorrow and so excited! And still doesn't seem real yet lol

Jamie 9/1/2013 BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Another 4/21 Bride is now a Wife!

• Awwwww yay and congrats! So glad that everything went well for you! You looked beautiful and YAY for allergies not flaring up. We had an outside ceremony and i was super worried about allergies to the point that we had no real flowers just in case lol. Have fun in Belize cant wait to see the pics!
    Photobucket
    April 2012 April siggy challenge: How I relax image
    My Barely There Bio updated 7/12!
  • Yay! Congrats! We still have a few weeks before we head to Belize, but can't wait to hear how it is for you! Have a blast!
  • kipperblue68kipperblue68 member
    First Comment
    edited April 2012
    You are a lovely bride and the yellow flowers are awesome.
    Congratulations!  Wishing you all the best.
    ~Renée
    Anniversary
  • Best Wishes!
    Photobucket
  • Thanks everyone! Allergies were really bad Thursday and then Sunday and this morning a bit, but Saturday they stayed away : One funny story I was fine that morning but he was a little edgy. I told his cousin best man to make sure he had a beer or two at lunch. So I was no nerves or anything until about 10 minutes before. My mom had already left to go get seated and I was in the bride's room with my sister and niece. Then I just wanted Will's sister bc she can be very calming. I said, "I want Becky" and my niece went to get her. As soon as I saw her come in the room I just bawled and couldn't stop for a couple minutes. She asked if I wanted her to get the baby she just had her baby the end of March and I nodded yes. All that calmed me down. I needed that release. Didn't realize I was nervous! I was taking deep breaths all the way down the aisle and held Will's hand through the whole ceremony. All in all the day was pretty awesome :
  • Yay!  I was hoping your allegries wouldn't get you on your wedding day (I have been thinking about that a lot since mine are KILLING me this week.  Haven't been able to breathe through my nose for days!).

You looked amazing!  Congratulations and have a blast on your honeymoon!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
  • You looked great! I'm happy to say my allergies weren't too bad either! My nose did start to run at the end of the ceremony when I bowed my head for the prayer. We did all our pics outside before, so it was catching up with me. I tried to hide it gracefully..hehe. So glad you had a great day! 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_april-2012-weddings_another-421-bride-is-now-a-wife?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:05427f07-4ba2-44d6-9271-99a7af1ee5c0Discussion:548fe860-dc83-4fbc-bea6-674f1f3193edPost:ff2759ee-60c7-4043-9471-2dd0415e4830">Re: Another 4/21 Bride is now a Wife!</a>:
    [QUOTE]My nose did start to run at the end of the ceremony when I bowed my head for the prayer. We did all our pics outside before, so it was catching up with me. I tried to hide it gracefully..hehe.  
    Posted by rlavach[/QUOTE]

Just now had a chance to come on here and check on things. I can totally see that happening to me! lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards