Colorado-Denver
Options

Providing transportation help!

I am going to provide a list of hotels on my wedding website, there will be a shuttle picking up guests from the various hotels and it is spelled out on the website. The STD has the wedding website on it very clearly.  I was thinking on my RSVP for the wedding of putting additional boxes to check if the guest plans to use the provided transportation. I am not sure how to word that though. Should I also include a smaller piece of paper that can be sent with the invite once again mentioning the transportation and asking guests to look at the website and see the various hotels, etc.?  Thanks for any advice.....

Re: Providing transportation help!

• Options
    I understanding want to calm nerves before the big day and not wanting the wedding party or guests upset, here are 2 ideas that might help. I thinks it's a good idea to have a plan with the guests in place before the wedding and you could add it to your RSVP card or could make a card like this: Transportation will be provided to and from the rehearsal dinner, wedding ceremony and reception. Shuttles will depart from the hotel lobby 45 minutes prior to each event and return every half-hour each evening beginning at 9 pm. (Sample wording to help). Or maybe both.
    Follow Me on Pinterest Wedding Countdown Ticker White Knot
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards