Delaware
Options

Checks!

Booked the first appt with the seamstress!  I went with Sophia, as she came highly recommended not only by girls on here, but by several of the shops we bought at, including where we got the MOB dress.  She was so nice, and wanted to make sure I didn't hurt or stress myself out with surgery.  She booked me the friday before my surgery, which will give me enough time to heal before the next fitting!

Booked the hotel block!  We went with the Marriott Courtyard Christiana, since it's literally halfway between the church and reception hall.  We only booked a block there, but also plan on giving them info about the Red Roof Inn (which has cheaper rooms).  We got a rate of $109 (rooms with a king bed/sleeper sofa) and $119 (rooms with 2 queens).

Double checked the BM dresses (which were ordered way late), and luckily they will be here middle/end of august according to the store, so they won't be in after the wedding thank God!  I am hoping they come in early (which is what I hear from alot of brides).

My advice for the day:  BOOK YOUR ROOM BLOCKS EARLY!  I called back in Feb about room blocks, and they gave me a cheaper rate then, but with everything going on I forgot to call back and confirm it.  Yes, it was only a difference of $10, but still.  Book those rooms early!

Re: Checks!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards