Ok, not like really in love...
BUT, I am so happy I found her. So, I thought I'd share.
Greedy Palates taste testing was AMAZING ! First of all, Assata (owner/chef) is wonderful to work with. She's so personable and professional at the same time.
She made EVERYTHING that will be on our menu. And she made enough food for Me, my mom, my moh and a friend and there was food still left over !!!!
Here is my menu:
- Bacon-wrapped Scallops/Tenderloin Beef Bites
- Stuffed Sweet Peppers stuffed with cream cheese & ricotta mixture (she made these vegetarian friendly for me)
- Stuffed Mushrooms stuffed with goat cheese and mushroom mixture (she made these vegetarian friendly for me)
Salad: Green Bean Tomato Salad <--- this was my favorite !
Entree': Rosemary, Sage and Lemon Roast Chicken Breast in Citrus Herb Gravy <--- So moist !!!
My review of her is A++http://www.greedypalates.com/index.html
- Buttery Brussels
- Honey-Orange Glaze Carrots
- Whipped Garlic Mashed Potatoes
PS. She also drove 40 min away after taste testing to look at the venue with me. This is me excited to have meat (chicken) for the 1st time in 2 months. I decided to go Vegan as a diet for my wedding.