Florida-South Florida
Options

Newbie Monday!

There are some new faces on our board!

Come introduce yourself and tell us a bit about you, your FI, and the Big Day!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Re: Newbie Monday!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi, I joined October 2011 so I think I'm a newbie!!

My FI and I were very good friends in high schoo(we graduated in 1992).  He liked me but I only liked him as a friend.  In our senior year we kissed and he told me that I better answer the phone the next day.  well, he called and I had my mother tell him I wasn't home.  He was upset and wouldn't talk to me again.  I was also dating a real jerk at the time and thats why I didn't answer.  After a couple of years he ended up moving to Florida and I ended up staying with the "jerk" for 14 years.  My FI and I spoke through those years very on and off.  In 2006 I heard his step father had passed and I knew how close he was to him so I contacted him.  We talked pretty much every day and in August of 2007 I invited him to come up so we could go to a Yankees game (we are both big fans) and we have been together ever since.  we got engaged September 24th and are getting married March 2, 2012.  We figured why wait, we have waited this long!!  I am SO happy and can't wait to marry my best friend!!

Sorry for the long story and thank you for letting me share!  I look forward to reading more stories from other newbies ;)
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
    image 50 Invited
    image 24 are ready to party! image 0 have better things to do image26 are lollygagging
    RSVP Date: January 1
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards