Indiana
Options

Bloomington Venue????

Hi, my FI and I are looking for an industrial/warehouse space to have our reception in and I've no idea where to start. There are some for rent, but my reception won't fill a 3 year lease. . .  We're not serving alcohol, so there's no problems there. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Bloomington Venue????

• Options
    not sure about in bloomington, but if you're willing to drive 45 min to columbus, they have the loft. it's industial and cheap.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_indiana_bloomington-venue?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:97Discussion:0ce38e91-1bdc-4b39-a968-7452028b9408Post:e34099d3-538a-406c-a446-f91c3eeca89a">Bloomington Venue????</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi, my FI and I are looking for an industrial/warehouse space to have our reception in and I've no idea where to start. There are some for rent, but my reception won't fill a 3 year lease. . .  We're not serving alcohol, so there's no problems there. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
    Posted by JayneGeist[/QUOTE]

<div>Woolery Stone Mill on W. Tapp Rd</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards