May 2012 Weddings

NWR sorta vent

Since we aren't telling anyone yet that we are expecting I am going a little crazy lol.
I called the midwives and they don't review new patient files til Monday. So now I am sitting and waiting to hear from them. I know normally your first appointment isnt until 8 weeks or so but I would really like som extra confirmation! It is weird cuz I still dont 100% believe it without having seen a midwife.

I am afraid to post on the Bump because I know my sister goes on there sometimes! ha ha. She would recognize my user name, since it is my dogs' names.

Oh and PS. It wasnt hard at all to hide not drinking at the wedding. my HUSBAND (crazy!!) just kept pretending he was getting me rye and ginger. And I just kept commenting that I didnt really want to drink on my wedding day. No one tried to buy me a drink at all. I think they were all too busy drinking themselves and buying him drinks!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: NWR sorta vent

• Well, I'll just say CONGRATS!!!!!

There are plenty of other mommy websites- american baby and mothering both come to mind, although they are very very very different in core values of parenthood. You could share there instead of the bump!

Just do a few more home tests until you can talk to your midwife! :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible. ~Nora Ephron, When Harry Met Sally
  • Congratulations!!!! That is wonderful news!
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Wow congrats!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards