Canada-Ontario
Options

Looking for a photgrapher that will show slide show of the wedding day photos at reception

Hello everyone,

I recently attended a wedding where the wedding day photos were shown in a slide show at the reception.  Do you know of a photographer that could provide this service?  I thought it was brilliant!!! 

Re: Looking for a photgrapher that will show slide show of the wedding day photos at reception

• Options
    LittlinLittlin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    All they'd need at the reception was a computer and projector - they'd just have their camera memory card in the computer and there you go!   They usually have more than one anyway. The photos won't be edited yet, but they'll still look great!
  • Options
    naomikbnaomikb member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would ask your photographer and the venue - no need to get a special photographer to do this.  The photographer would provide the memory card or photo download (you would need to make sure they have the time to do this in the day's schedule) and then the venue can usually provide or rent to you a projector and screen.  If not, they will have a preferred vendor for you to rent from who has worked with the facility before.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ya... just ask your photographer.  If you wanted to... you could use a laptop that you have or borrow one from a friend and they can also maybe do it for you with the help of the photographer to give some of the cards to them.  Maybe just pick some shots of you two as a newleywed couple alone that is taken before the reception since there will be some awesome shots of you.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    jtredenickjtredenick member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    yeppers easily done - I am doing it too and my guys at Glitz Studio are doing it !! 
    cheers
  • Options
    SNTJ2012SNTJ2012 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Great! thanks!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards