February 2012 Weddings

Wedding Recap (PIP)

Hello ladies not sure how many of you go back on the board but wanted to share some of my photos with all of you who helped me out over the last 9 months.  Our wedding had changed from when we started to planning to what we ended up with. I loved our wedding.  I ended up doing my own hair and my own makeup and was very happy with the results. 

My parents walk me down the aisle.
We got married under a tropical arch with a pathway that was lined with conchshells and flowers. H is Scottish so he wore his family tartan. 
Our daughter wore a white dress with the family tartan around her waist.
Our junior groomsmen wore the kilt my husband wore when he was nine years old. Our best man wore Robbie's late uncles Kilt. I let my sister who is MOH pick her dress she was only told to buy an apple coloured dress.
Our cake was delicious it was red velvet with a beautiful cream icing. Both of Robbies parents have passed on our cake table we had their only wedding photo it was of them cutting their cake 60 years ago.
It was a great day. Here are a few photos from our photographer.
The ceremony was at Coral Bay Villas on Ambergris Caye Belize, it was open to all our friends we had our signature drink Panty Rippa's and beer for our guests when they arrived and after the ceremony was done. We had a private dinner for family and out of town guests and a few close friends at one of our favouraite restaurants. Then we went to the bar we own and partied with all our friends. It was a fun relaxed wedding.

Re: Wedding Recap (PIP)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards