California-Los Angeles
Options

LA Knottie Get Together?

Hello,

I have posted here and there and don't personally know any of the ladies on this ist but I am wondering if we are allowed to get together in real life and if so who might want to? I am getting married 11/12/11 and would love to be able to just hang out with ladies in the same boat and share information, vent, etc. and get a drink! It seems like i don't know anyong going through this right now.
Let me know who might be interested and I can plan it. I live in Santa Monica.

Thanks,
Alexis
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: LA Knottie Get Together?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I know the ladies have gotten together before. I think this is a great idea! Even with the ladies that are recently married as I'm sure we appreciate the stories they can tell!! I'm getting married 8/11/12. I live in Anaheim.
    :D
    Corey
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would like to come. My wedding is October 14, 2011. My name is Patrice.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am in... My name is Kindra getting married April 7, 2012
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    MellyMel88MellyMel88 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sounds fun! We are getting married October 13th, 2012. My name is Melissa.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love the idea.  I dont have a set wedding date but it will be in 2012.  I got in engaged in July.  BTW, my name is KINDRA,  Thank You
  • Options
    monet7383monet7383 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've been waiting for another G2G. I've only been to one so far. My name is Nicole and I'm getting married Aug 4, 2012
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi I'm Jessica! I am getting married on 08/18/12 and I have no idea what I am doing!!! In fact, setting the date is the furthest I've gotten, so I have MANY questions! haha! I live in Playa Del Rey/Marina Del Rey.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    OK, it's hard to figure out a day and location that will best for everyone with these boards so I am just going to make an executive decision. How about

Saturday, September 24 at 5:00PM  at El Torito in Santa Monica? We can get a table in the bar area. The address is 3360 Ocean Park Blvd.

Please RSVP here. Thanks and I look forward to meeting you ladies!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Going to an art show that night, but if you ladies decide on it, have a good time!!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That day and time is good for me
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    HI Nicole, sounds like it is me and you so far! Anyone else?? Come on, ladies!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    afimanafiman member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi, is the Sept 24th get together still on? I just found this post and would like to go if others are thinking of getting together! 
  • Options
    MellyMel88MellyMel88 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I already have plans for the 24th. Have fun though and hopefully we can schedule another time to meet!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I wont be able to make it...I have a 30th birthday celebration to attend.  Sorry Ladies.....
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes! I'd like to still meet up tomorrow. I'll be at the El Torito bar tomorrow at 5:00 to meet Nicole and the one other bride that has posted. I have very light blonde hair and will probably be drinking a Corona Light! If you two can't make it please post asap to let me know.  See you tomorrow!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    AlexisLA: Check your PM
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    OK, I was there and waited 45 minutes but no one showed up. I thought 2 ladies were supposed to be there. That kind of sucked because my fiancee and I were shopping in Burbank but I told him we had to rush home to get to El Torito on time so we did and then.. for nothing.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Alexis I have sent you 2 Private Messages since you started planning the G2G
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Nicole: My bad I guess for not checking the private messages. I just haven't used all parts of this site and didn't realize you had sent me anything. I wish The Knot would notify me with an email when I get a PM.
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards