New Mexico

DJ Evans?

Hi, I am considering booking DJ Evans for our wedding. Has anyone worked with him in the past? He looks like he's going to be great and is SO much less expensive than everyone else I looked at. I would love to hear feedback on other brides experience working with him. Thank you!!

Re: DJ Evans?

• leannsoleannso member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used him and thought he was great!  I did a vendor review not too long ago, in case you want more info, but one of the other knotties had a bad experience, which she posted there as well. 
    My suggestion is that you ask to attend an event that he is already booked for, and then see what you think.
    Good luck,
    L

PS  really I thought he did a good job and was terrific to work with
  • edited December 2011
    how much does he charge?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Caraydo84Caraydo84 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we were going to use him on a recommendation of a friend. He did something wrong then and she wrote a mean letter and Drama is still ensuing. He would never own up to what the problem was or how he would make sure it didn't happen to us, and when we asked to go see him DJ he sent us to the wrong venue. We decided to go with another DJ after that. In Person he's very nice though.
    November '10 SC: Favorite Fictional Coupleimagemy BIO updated 10/20/10 Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards