Good god tomorrow's February!!!

I can't believe we made it to OUR MONTH!:D :D
Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Re: Good god tomorrow's February!!!

• Options
    It went SUPER fast!!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Thank god! Now let's hope the next 19 days FLY by :)
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker Learning to make a good brisket is only the beginning. www.shiksatoyenta.wordpress.com
  • Options
    Wow, it deleted my post, but I'm just as excited and OVER IT (the planning) as you are!!! 
  • Options
    Planning has been fun up until I hit the one month mark. That's when it seemed like everyone and everything possible pissed me off! I'm over it all!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker Learning to make a good brisket is only the beginning. www.shiksatoyenta.wordpress.com
  • Options
    Right with you lolson, right with you. To the honeymoon!!
  • Options

18 days till wedding. :)
    20 till jamaica!!!!!!!

BabyFetus Ticker image
  • Options
    thanks for reminding me XP

is it over yet?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I can't believe how fast it snuck up on us! I am stupid silly excited though!!!!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Wow AZ, me too! For both the wedding and Jamaica!
  • Options

11 days for us... Ready to be done, it  will all be worth it, but definitly ready to not be dealing with everyone else dropping their respective ball on getting their crap done.. I have multiple girls  who havent even gotten their alterations or shoes yet. and they need major alterations.My maid of honor left her dress at the hair stylists house, 3 weeks ago.( we took it over so he could see the neckline and style to help determine how she was going to wear her hair) and STILL hasnt picked it up, cus she doesnt have time, but has time for EVERYTHING ELSE and time to B*tch about everyone else not getting their stuff done. Mostly time to gripe and complain and talk $hit about how the matron of honor doesnt have HER stuff done yet. She needs shoes and alterations too. I have a bridesmaid and usher who still dont have their flights here bought yet, theyre supposed to be here by this time tomorow, next week, and have not gotten their flights. I have a bm who had another bm go and pin her dress, cept the bm who pinned her dress has NO CLUE what shes doing, I had to pin HER dress but I used to be a professional , I actually KNOW what Im doing. SO the other bridesmaid pinned the other brides maids dress, and then took the dress to her aunt for her aunt to stitch... aunt never saw the girl the dress is supposed to be fitting, Im very nervous. Theyre chiffon one shoulder gowns from jim hjelm, if they screw them up, theyll look HORRIBLE and wont be something you can just hide with your bouquet.. We had a groomsman put himself in rehab( which is really where he needs to be, shockingly he did the responsible thing) we still have drama with the best man, the bachelor party is half ass planned for my fiance, and as far as my bachelorette, that they asked me for a list for and supposedly started planning, yea, thats not looking like its actually happening either, i have people asking left n right when and where its supposed to be, I know those are "gifts" and not required of anyone to throw, but to say theyre going to throw one and then not, is awkward , esp when you have other people asking or offering to host one, and you tell them, oh no, these folks have it covered, and then they dont.. And yea, just really ready to be done dealing with it all, BUT the wedding will be beautiful, my hard work will be worth it and my fiance and I will be married at the end of the day. If everyone else looks like crap that isnt my fault. They all had a year to plan.. It isnt like ANYTHING was left to last minute. But holy hell did this last month FLYYYYY by. Its been a long long day tho..

You can't argue with the universe..Well, you can, it just doesn't get you anywhere.

199 Are Invitedimage
    144 Are Most Definitly Ready to Celebrate image
    55 Are Missing Out or Couldnt Find Their Mailbox image
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Oh, and did i mention the deposits we were expecting last week to pay off the rest of the wedding, STILL arent in???? :(
    You can't argue with the universe..Well, you can, it just doesn't get you anywhere.

199 Are Invitedimage
    144 Are Most Definitly Ready to Celebrate image
    55 Are Missing Out or Couldnt Find Their Mailbox image
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    My god i have been waiting for 1 1/2 years for. This month to come! Ladies by the end of this month we will all be MRS!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm ready but not YET haha. Need to still make a few more lists, finish agendas, FIX centerpieces, get bridal shower TY's out the darn door, and waiting on ceremony vendor to call or email so we can pay her off!!!!

Lots or prayers as well because my Pastor had surgery yesterday and I pray for him to recover. He could send any other of the 20+ pastors but him and I are so close it would sulk my day up a bit to not have him on my video for the ceremony.
    Nichole Tampa, FL BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

Its THIS MONTH ladies!!!!!!!!!!

17 Days until the wedding for me and 19 until I am lying on a beach in Jamaica!!!

Now if only I could get a full nights sleep everything would be great!

February 18th I marry my Best Friend :)
  • Options
    I am SO excited!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We've been engaged 17 months -- I am so ready for it to be OVER!!!! Good luck to you all and HAPPY FEBRUARY!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards