Wedding Classifieds

Want a Rolls Royce on your special day?

I am recently engaged, and new to this site.
I wanted to let you ladies know that my fiance is a classic cars collector here in Cincinnati.  He has a 1960 Silver Cloud Rolls Royce (white), and he's willing to rent it out for a day.  He also has another Rolls and Bentley as well.  He won't drive it if there's salt on the ground, and Rolls Royce's typically rent out for a day at $1000.

If you're interested, just message me, and we can talk.  We'd love to help out with your wedding day, and it would help us with ours.

And congrats, of course, on your engagement. :)

Re: Want a Rolls Royce on your special day?

• Sorry, you can't advertise on here.
  • not advertising, I'm not a vendor... I'm engaged myself, and planning my own wedding.
    we're not a business, we're just offering... because their's no classic car services in Cincinnati.
    We'll be using the Rolls in our own wedding too.... and if brides can offer to sell each other vases on here, then this post is no different.

thanks for your input however.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-classifieds_want-rolls-royce-special-day?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:88cfd470-2733-4f72-b942-6665357a2380Discussion:a0b5f584-8d80-4e23-af18-b986c6fbf763Post:52dc910c-24f2-4684-80b3-5d6ec67eb9ab">Re: Want a Rolls Royce on your special day?</a>:
    [QUOTE]not advertising, <strong>I'm not a vendor</strong>... I'm engaged myself, and planning my own wedding. we're not a business, we're just offering... because their's no classic car services in Cincinnati. We'll be using the Rolls in our own wedding too.... and if brides can offer to sell each other vases on here, then this post is no different. thanks for your input however.
    Posted by mrsGBintheRR[/QUOTE]

Yes you are.  If you are offering your services (in this case, other people using your car, even if it's for free) it is against TOS. 
    Reported.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards