New York-Long Island

Hair...so undecided...need help ladies!

Hi girls - As some of you may have seen in other posts...i live in FLA and don't know who to go with for hair. I've checked out websites like crazy and got in contact with a few people. I probably won't be able to even do a trial and that's my concern. I'm not doing an updo on my wedding day (leaving it down), but BM possibly will. Any recs? I'm looking to spend about 150-200 for me and like 75-100 for BM. Thanks!! any feedback on these: hairsculpting by renee, sabrina & carolyn?

Re: Hair...so undecided...need help ladies!

• edited December 2011
    William Miranda is 250 for the bride and then each bridesmaid and mom is 100.
  • edited December 2011
    I have my hairstyle trial this weekend with Renee. I can let you know how it goes.
  • edited December 2011
    thanks girls! Pleeeeaaase let me know about Renee:-) thanks!
  • edited December 2011
    Definitely will do!
  • portstarfgportstarfg member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    where specifically are you getting married? (ie so I don't recommend someone an hour and a half away from where you'll be!)
  • edited December 2011
    Okay.....I had my hair style trial with Renee today! She's awesome! Did an amazing job! She listened completely to what I had to say, helped me choose the best hairstyle for my face and was so much fun to work with. I am excited to know that she'll be working with me on my wedding day. I would definitely have a trial with her!!
  • edited December 2011
    thanks mostunkee! glad to hear you loooooved her! gonna give her a call now:-) she seemed reasonably priced too. i know there's so many recs for hair on here, but some i looked at are a little pricey for me.
  • edited December 2011
    portstarfg - i'm getting married at giorgio's in baiting hollow...thx!
  • edited December 2011
    Great- keep me posted on your trial and what you thought!
  • edited December 2011
    i probably won't be able to do a trial till april b/c i'm not making it up there any time soon. that's why i want a really good referral. i will be calling her soon. thanks!
  • edited December 2011
    NP - I understand. I do know, however, that she's booking up quickly so the sooner the better. Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    thanks! that's next on my list of to-dos! just got my florist done!:-)
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats! Who did you decide to go with?
  • edited December 2011
    Sugar Magnolias - Heidi. She's super nice! A lot of girls on here recommended her too:-) Let me know if you need her #. Sent an email to Renee today:-)
  • edited December 2011
    p.s. she told me about meadow...are you using her? her website's nice.
  • edited December 2011
    Hi again - thanks, but I already booked my florists. Did that a while back. :-)Yes, Renee referred me to Meadow and I had my makeup trial with her a few weeks back too. She was absolutely great too! We got along really well. The two of them are so nice and really listen to your concerns. :-) If you are looking for a makeup artist, I definitely recommend Meadow too!    
  • edited December 2011
    hi mostuneeke - wanted to let you know i went renee..this new boards is a little confusing:-) don't know if i told you. she sent me a bunch of pics of what i was looking for and i liked them. plus, she said she will do exactly what i want and was very nice! thanks for the referral....i told her a couple of girls from LI knot were just recently saying how good she was and she was really happy w/that!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards