October 2013 Weddings
Options

wedding colors - PIP

So last night FI and I went to an invitation consultation and while looking through paper samples I decided on my wedding colors!

What do you think?

Its an ivory, silver (graphite), dark brown, and deep red.
image 209 Invited
image 151 Yes
image 46 No

Daisypath Wedding tickers 

Re: wedding colors - PIP

• Options
    As colors, they look good together.

For an entire scheme? It's a bit dark. I don't fully understand 'wedding colors' however.

What color will the girls wear? Silver dresses with red roses could be pretty. Dark brown dresses? Eh.  You wear ivory, invites can be ivory with red ink? Or Silver ink?

Here is the Perfect Palatte link for those colors (but no brown)

I guess just be careful it doesn't get too dark.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

image 293 (Adults) Invited
    image198 Yes (+ 12 children and 3 babies)
    image95 No
    image0 Unknown

• Options
    hardlyhannahhardlyhannah member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited January 2013
    I agree - I don't want it to be dark. I am definitely planning on ivory being the base for everything with the darker colors as accents. I was thinking the silver for dresses with a red accent whether it is a belt, shoes (which I LOVE from the palatte link you sent) or the flowers.

The dark brown comes in during the decorations mostly just from the room itself. The chairs that come with my reception venue are dark brown, and one wall is exposed red brick. I will focus more on the red/silver/ivory for the actual decorations that I put together.
    image 209 Invited
    image 151 Yes
    image 46 No

Daisypath Wedding tickers 

• Options
    Dang SewInLove - that link was awesome.  Love the colors!

• Options
    I would prob get rid of the dark brown.  I ended up changing my colors because i fell in love with a bridesmaid dress that did not come in the shade I wanted.  I would pick invitations AFTER I had already picked what colors the wedding party will wear.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    July 2007 Photobucket
    october 2012 Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards