Maryland-Baltimore

Bachelorette Recommendations for Baltimore

I'm an NJ bride and I'm having my bachelorette party in Baltimore/Inner Harbor/Fells Point this coming October 1-3 and I was wondering if you girls had any recommendations. Restaurants, hotels, bars, clubs- anything you'd recommend for a great girls weekend would be awesome. TIA!
Anniversary Photobucket

Re: Bachelorette Recommendations for Baltimore

• writergirl28writergirl28 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We did my best friend's Bach party last Aug and have another Bach party this Aug at Power Plant Live. Google Power Plant Live and it will bring up the website-several different bars and they have cheap bach packages. I think you contact the lady at Lucky's Tavern and you can pay $10 each for bracelets that get you into 4 or 5 bars with no cover and no waiting in line.  There's also Howl at the Moon which isn't included in the bracelet deal, but I've heard it's really fun and they have awesome drink buckets!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    That might be the weekend of the fells point festival actually, in which case you would have a blast sticking to that area.
  • nancyrn526nancyrn526 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree w/ the post about powerplant....Luckys and Howl at the Moon are both a lot of fun
  • akraussakrauss member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Fells point has tons of cute little bars all within walking distance and the area itself during the weekend nights is a buzz with activity.  Also check out Caton, it also has tons of bars all within walking distance.  Power Plant is the best bar area that has tons of hotels local as its in the heart of baltimore.  Either of the three above locations will prove to be a great bachelorette party!  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot!
  • edited December 2011
    My friends planned mine for Power Plant and we had a blast - we started off at Mex - a restaurant/bar with great drink specials.  We got a giant blender filled with margaritas - there were ten of us and we each got 4-5 drinks out of it.  The cost? Just $35 dollars!  And we got free shots for finishing it!  Howl at the moon (a dueling piano bar) also has free cover for bachelorettes and they give you few passes for free drinks.  Often you will get called up on stage to do something silly.  The bar is a ton of fun.
  • smw42smw42 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awesome thanks girls!
    Anniversary Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards