South Carolina

Pretty Place Reception Site

I have wanted to get married at Pretty Place since I was a teenager, but I am concerned that there aren't any convenient reception locations near by. Driving 40+ minutes to have a reception in Greenville seems like too much to me. Any advice on a closer location for a reception?

Re: Pretty Place Reception Site

• edited December 2011
    There are several sites for a reception closer than Greenville.  I am the Pretty Place Chapel Coordinator and would be happy to get you connected.  Just call me 864/836-3291, ext. 100.
  • mfordingmfording member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We were going to do the same but it was difficult to get ahold of anyone and decided to move it closer to Columbia. Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • HeatherID+NYHeatherID+NY member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We fell in love with this venue and really wanted to get married there but the view was our biggest selling point and we worried about fog rolling in and spoiling it.  I've actually read about 2 weddings where this happened so what we're planning to do is just take our engagement pictures there instead and marry elsewhere.
  • edited December 2011
    My friend got married there this summer and they used a local B&B for the reception. It was gorgeous!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards