Florida-Central Florida
Options

I'm an old MARRIED lady!

HOLY CRAP girls!  What an amazing time I had!

In a nutshell- everything went perfect!  There was not one dent in my day, everything was on time and fabulous!

Couple of highlights?

We had a former Orlando Magic player, Anthony Bowie, make an appearance at the wedding.  COMPLETE surprise to me and Mark, and it was like a "gift" from our DJ!  The DJ (Jay Edwards) also had a couple of Magic personalities "phone in" to wish us a happy wedding day!

Stuff, the mascot, interrupted the first dance, and he was a RIOT at the wedding!  Absolutely amazing, and that couldn't have gone any better!  It was so awesome!

We had the BEST cake smash in the entire world.  Uh, well. Mark gave me the best cake smash!  I had so much cake on my face that I couldn't see to smash him good!  LOL

And, to end the evening, I jumped in the pool.  In my dress.  Dude- BEST. FEELING.EVER!  It was like a sauna under that dress! My photographer and videographer had a BLAST and were like cute little kids in a candy shop when I told them I'd do it!  Oh, and DH jumped in with me!  It was so much fun!

People have been posting pics on FB if you wanna check em out.  If you're not my friend, add me so you can see them.  

We leave today for our honeymoon- but I'll have lots more to share when we get back!!

Thank you girls for all of the advice, fun times, and craziness that has happened over my year and a half of planning!  You know I'll be sticking around! I like you girls a little too much!

xoxox

MRS MagicAshley

Re: I'm an old MARRIED lady!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards