North Carolina-Outer Banks

Aqua S

Hi there!

Just introducing myself and asking a question!  My fiance and I are looking to get married in the Outer Banks next spring.  We are thinking about Aqua S.  I have been there a few times in past summers, but I can't remember the set up that well.

Has anyone had their wedding there?  If so, what did you think of the set up, etc.? 

Thanks!  - Liz

Re: Aqua S

• HStaffordHStafford member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Hi Liz!  I am having my rehearsal dinner there... not too sure of the set up, but it is sound side (which I'm sure you already know), so you will get some phenomenal sunset pics if you do dedice to have it there!  Sorry, I'm not much help.... did you try calling?  I haven't seen very many posts here of people who are going there for the ceremony/reception...

• LinGarrett83LinGarrett83 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi,

I'm having my October 1st wedding at Aqua S.  There are about 80-100 people attending, so I have great ideas as far as layout.  I've met with Lynette on my past 2 trips down and she's been so helpful.  I have some great pictures that I've taken of the inside of the restaurant if you want to see them.  We're doing lots of candles to just light up the restaurant and give it a romantic feel.  With the views of the sound, you don't need much else to make it beautiful.

Happy planning and let me know if you have any questions.  My email is Lindsayjgarrett@yahoo.com.

:)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards