Nebraska-Omaha

Brand New - Unworn - Unaltered - Bridesmaid Dresses For Sale!!

I have three bridesmaid dresses available for purchase. They are a design from David's Bridal. Style #F13625. They have been stored in their original bags, w/ tags in a dark closet for protection. No alterations have been done. Brand new! Great opportunity to save some bucks! They are full length, slight A-line silhouette from empire waist (flattering for all body sizes), with a sweetheart neckline. The fabric is satin with organza overlay rouching on bodice. Belted area with bow detail makes a modern accent and defines the waist. The color is not blue. The color is "sangria"-see final pic below. Sizes are 10, 6, & 6. Please email me if interested: JennyLynne307@yahoo.com

Re: Brand New - Unworn - Unaltered - Bridesmaid Dresses For Sale!!

• Changed my mind and need to sell 4 Bill Levkoff Style #592 color: Camel Sizes: 4, 6, 6, 8 Sizes run a bit small, so ou'll need to size up. Google size chart for Bill Levkoff Beautiful dress, just changed my mind. Will get them by end of May and can mail them out. $140/dress. $560 total. Free shipping to get them off my hands.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards