Ohio-Columbus
Options

I hates being sick

Spent the whole night awake with a stomach bug, yuck.  I really hate being sick but I hate it even more when it's on days where I need to be at work and know I'm going to get behind by being out.  Yes, I'm a bit of a workaholic but I love my job, too.  

I feel better now than I did all night and early this morning so I'm debating going in, but then again, I can't even bring myself to eat anything yet.  Convince me to stay home or go in?
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: I hates being sick

• Options
    edited December 2011
    stay home and feel better....you love your job which is awesome but I get peeved when people come in sick and spread the germs.
    imageimage

Sept 2011 Siggy Challenge: Favorite Ceremony Photo Anniversary

~~Planning~~

~~FOR SALE~~
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Stay home and get better :) Sometimes pushing yourself will make you even more sick. When I have a cold or something I literally lay down almost all day and my body recovers quickly because I didn't push myself. Hope you feel better soon!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the input - started to feel worse a little after I posted the update so I'm staying home. 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm home sick today too :( sore throat and head congestion. Feel better.
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Stay home!!! 

I am the same way, my FI and I are hurting for money, about a month ago I thought I just had a cold and I went into work (i work in a hospital) and I ended up having pneumonia!! So don't chance getting others sick! Take care of yourself and you won't be out as long! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I hope you are feeling better. I was thinking about calling off today I feel like crap and am so exhausted.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards