Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

Hair recommendations in St. Cloud/Waite Park area

So I just found out my normal stylist (who works out of her home - has no partners, etc.) will be out of town over my wedding.  

I'm at square one when it comes to finding a salon to accommodate myself and my bridal party for updos the day of.  I haven't needed to visit any other salon for years, so I am at a loss when it comes to finding someone good.  

Any recommendations???  We would like to keep it in St. Cloud/Waite Park/Sartell/Sauk Rapids area if possible, as our ceremony is in Waite Park.  

TIA!

Re: Hair recommendations in St. Cloud/Waite Park area

• Options
    I know someone that works at Platinum Hair Design in Waite Park.. I've never had my hair done by her but I've heard good things! I've only had an updo done at a place at the mall.. it's the one by where Maurice's used to be (it's a kid's clothing store now I think). I can't remember the name of it but I liked my hair! The model college does pretty good work from what I hear too, plus they're usually cheaper.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    March 2013 March siggy challenge - wedding preview
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Planning Bio
  • Options
    kmeinzkmeinz member
    First Comment
    I used Hair and Body Works in St. Cloud. I don't live in the area anymore so I went on my mom's reccomendation and I'm glad I did. They were great to work with, I loved the way my hair turned out and I had makeup done too which turned out amazing. They had beverages for me and my girls (water, coffee, mimosas, etc) and let us bring food for breakfast.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    You HAVE TO see Katie Lietz at Urban Styles in Waite Park!! I was a receptionist at her prior salon and she is SO talented (especially with updos)!!  She now "rents a booth" at Urban Style Salon because she has a large enough clientelle!! Smile
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards