Retro and Vintage Weddings

Programs?

I am having hay bale seating so does anyone have any ideas of how I should make the programs so they are noticeable on them. There will be sheets over the bales so I dontwant the programs lost in the pattern and sat on. Any ideas???

Re: Programs?

• I'm thinking you could just use plain colored cardstock in a complementary color for your scheme. I think they would show up fine. Since folks are sitting on hay bales they'll probably look at them and say wow hay bales, and wow there's pieces of paper on them....I should read it!
    Visit Gothic.weddings.com
  • What kind of programs are you having? If they're just regular paper and/or cardstock, might I suggest getting those little plate holder easels to set them in at each place? That might work.
  • Perhaps you could do fan programs and stick the stick in the bale of hay standing up so people won't sit on them.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • i like the fan idea... or  could you do a contrasting color like a vibrant red or blue or something thst stands out against the color of the hay?
    i also like the idea of havin  a basket or somethin at the entrance so guests can take a program befor sitting down
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards