Massachusetts-Cape Cod

Justice of the Peace Recommendations?

We are looking for someone with a fun personality to be part of our day, has anyone heard of or would recommend someone to do a wedding on the Cape?

Re: Justice of the Peace Recommendations?

• shoreshotz1shoreshotz1 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Jeannette Jones 508.477.1150 or Roy Richardson (508) 771-0650
  • XmasSweetie24XmasSweetie24 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My mother is a JOP and has been doing weddings on the Cape for over 5 years now. She has a great personality and will work with you to create a personalized ceremony. (Also, one of the most affordable on cape since she does it because she likes it, not because its her income) Her name is Cathy Bowmar, I'll msg you her number.
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ok so this website is giving me the run around whenever i try to msg you it brings me to a page to verify my info then accpet offers then back to verify then offers etc....sooo Could u try to msg me? Haha
  • edited December 2011
    @ XmasSweetie24, I am getting the same error when I try to message you as well. Not sure what's happening? I will definitely try again later, I'd love to get the info from you.  Thanks!
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Sorry I havent been on this in a few days, I just tried to message you again, and am getting the same run around..so annoying lol if you want you can send me an e-mail and I'll give you the information. LauraPerry6@gmail.com

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards