Massachusetts-Boston
Options

JohnLo Photography

Hi Ladies!

Has anyone used JohnLo photogrpahy? I'm looking for reviews for him! Did he take a ton of pictures? Would you recommend him?  Was he fun to work with?  Was there anything you didn't like about him? Did your pictures come out great or so-so?  

Thanks! :)

Re: JohnLo Photography

• Options
    jenvaletjenvalet member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used him for e-pics back when he was starting out.  It was probably 2 years ago.  I loved our pics and I think his work has vastly improved since then.  He's a nice guy, too.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am working with JohnLo.... my wedding hasn't happened yet so I can't comment on wedding pictures but so far he has been great to work with. His communication is great and he is very accomodating. My FI and I did a E-shoot with him 2 weeks ago and I am expecting the CD in todays mail with all the pics... but the one I did see was great.
    All the work I have seen of his is really good.

HTH
    Married September 25,2010
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Vendor Reviews
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've booked him for my 2011 wedding.  So far he's been awesome! Totally down to earth.  I booked him based on the reviews of a few knotties as well as his reviews on weddingwire.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much!  Were going to meet with him next week and go from there! Hopefully we will be booking him too! :)
  • Options
    crazybrittnicrazybrittni member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just also want to say that I haven't had my wedding yet but so far he's been awesome!
    November 10 Siggy Challenge: Favorite Fictional Couple
    My Planning Bio Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 87 Invited image 65 Attending image 18 Declined image 4 Unknown
    RSVP Date: October 12th
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    we used him back in january and he was awesome to work with... super friendly and his work is amazing imho! i love his style, definitely worth meeting with. he becomes more of a friend instead of just another vendor, we plan on using him for newborn pictures when that time comes!

gl hth!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm not using him but I"ve seen pics of his work and they came out great, I think you'd be happy with John. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    JamesyJamesy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    JohnLo was my first choice photographer! Unforunately he was already booked for our mid-September 2011 date. I loved his work and read a TON of great reviews for him elsewhere on the internet.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I also havent had my wedding yet but we are using John for our wedding in November.  He is SUCH a nice guy, and I absolutely love his style.  I had heard of him through this board with people who were very satisfied with his work.  I'll let you know how it goes though!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone! Now I'm really excited for our meeting Wednesday!! :) 
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I'm so glad to hear such good feedback on this photographer, b/c I actually e-mailed him earlier tonight and he is available on our wedding date, so now I'm just waiting for him to get back to me regarding arranging an appt.  Hope your appt w/him goes well.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    OMG I booked him, and I LOVE him!! Mandahgirly used him for her April wedding....he is great! He does take tons of pics, and he was soooo nice! I cannot wait for my wedding, but I am even more excited for pics :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards