Washington

Tri-Cities area venues and photographers

My sister is getting married in the Tri-Cities next summer.  She's considering Clover Island Lighthouse as a venue.  Has anyone heard anything about it? 

Also, can anyone recommend a Tri-Cities wedding photographer?

Re: Tri-Cities area venues and photographers

• edited December 2011
    Colleen Donovan is awesome.  She was my photographer (still waiting to see!) and she was great.  She showed up early and was very friendly to my family and guests.  Even my Aunt who thought it would be cool to follow her around all day.  She lives in Moses Lake but doesn't charge for travel in Washington.  http://www.colleendonovan.com

Have you looked at Anthony's Event Center or Thompson Hill Cellars?  Oh - and Cakes Be We are awesome!  One of my friends got married last year and she had them do her cake and it was beautiful!  They do these amazing flowers out of sugar that look real!
  • edited December 2011
    I am getting married in the summer of next year too. Kiona Vineyard is great so is Stoneridge Event Center (pasco), and there are other vineyards around that are really nice.

As for a photographer, I am having an issue finding a good one too. Firefly was my first pick but they were booked by the time I called!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    A great photographer is Margie Lou Photography. She did my sister's wedding and did a GREAT job. Here is her Facebook/Photography page. 

• edited December 2011
    Chris Ohta Photography is amazing!! They are based out of Wenatchee, but travel any where in the state for free. Check them out at www.chrisohta.com.
  • jenijenijenijeni member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have a friend who use Photography by Lee Ann, www.photographybyleeann.com she does really nice work.  We are hoping to use her too.

I would like at Stone Ridge for the wedding.  That is where we are going.
  • edited December 2011
    If you are looking for an outdoor venue you should check out Bella Fiori Gardens in Kennewick. We are getting married there. The people are really nice and they offer a lot of services that are included in the price.

http://www.bellafiorigarden.com/
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    We live in Tri-Cities and we're actually getting married in Prosser next weekend.  We do wedding photography though, so here's a link for any Tri-Cities Brides that are looking for an affordable photographer.  We can go as far as Boise :)

picasaweb.google.com/sgav8r
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Oh and on Facebook, you can find us under Photography by Scott & Sadie
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    No vendors allowed.
  • edited December 2011
    I've not heard anything about the lighthouse as a venue as it is fairly new. I looked at the Clover Island Inn and the quality for the price didn't really seem worth it.

The Shilo Inn in Richland has an outdoor space that has a cute gazebo that has a view of the river as well.

I got married at Canyon Lakes Golf Course in Kennewick, but it was in December so I can't really account for outdoor space for a ceremony (if that's what you're after) I am pretty sure that they recently put in a gazebo for wedding ceremonies.

Colleen Donovan is an amzing photographer. I also recommend Kim Fetrow and Barrett Brown Photography.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards